Personal History Statement duly signed, with 2x2 photo. Form downloadable at www.immigration.gov.ph
Scholastic records authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the student’s country of origin or legal residence
Photocopy of data page of passport showing photo, date and place of birth, date of issue and expiry
Birth certificate or its equivalent authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate in the country of origin or residence
Two LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION from principal, adviser, counselor, or any other official from school graduated.
Medical Health Certificate with life size chest x-ray and laboratory reports
2. GET SCHEDULE FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
Submit admission requirements to the Guidance Office and secure an exam permit.
Summer Testing Schedule: Every Tuesday , Thursday and Saturday at 8:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.
Semestral Testing Schedule: Every Saturday at 8:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.
Present exam permit at the Finance Office. Pay P450.00 for the Testing Fee. Keep your receipt.
3. TAKE THE ENTRANCE EXAM
Proceed to the Testing Room on the date and time indicated on the exam permit. Present receipt.
Get the results immediately after the exam.
Be interviewed by the Guidance Counselor.
If accepted, get Permit to Enroll (Yellow Form) and list of documents to be submitted on or before enrollment.
May pay the reservation fee of P2,000.00 at the Finance Office. Fee is non-refundable but deductible from the total amount of fees.
May have his/her measurement taken for the school uniform at the University Bookstore.
Go to the Health Services for physical and dental exam. Submit all required health records. University Physician will sign the Permit to Enroll (Yellow Form).
Go to the Registrar’s Office and submit all the required documents with the accomplished Personal Information Sheet. Get class schedule and assessment of fees.
Settle fees at the Finance Office.
Secure student ID from the ICT.
5. ACCOMPLISH REQUIREMENTS
Submit the following to the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation:
1. School’s written endorsement of the applicant’s status for student visa written on the school’s official stationery signed by the University Registrar with official University Seal.
2. Notice of Acceptance (NOA) signed by the Vice-President for Academic Services and stamped with the school’s official dry seal.
3. Scholastic Records authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the student’s country of origin or legal residence.
4. Proof of adequate financial support to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation, subsistence, school dues, and other incidental expenses.
5. Police Clearance Certificate issued by the National Police authorities of the student’s country of origin or legal residence authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the student’s country of origin or legal residence. If the student has already been residing in the Philippines for more than 59 days, an NBI Clearance is also required.
6. Copy of student’s signed Personal History Statement and 2x2 photo.
7. Medical Health Certificate with life size chest X-ray and laboratory reports.
8. Photocopy of data page of passport showing photo, date and place of birth, date of issue and expiry.
◆每年约有20%左右的留学生毕业后，选择留在菲律宾工作，训练和培养自己的英语工作和社交能力。菲律宾政府的亲华政策吸引很多中国留学生选择在菲律宾工作生活和工作。据不完全统计：在菲律宾的中国留学生大多会在在菲律宾的国际化跨国公司工作，如IBM、DHL、壳牌等;在菲律宾的政府部门从事对华交流和翻译工作;在菲律宾当地华侨企业(如：Metro bank、Allied bank、SM mall、Robinson Mall、 Power plant Plaza、University of the East, Far Eastern University，Century Park Hotel 等),和华文报社(如世纪日报，商报，菲华时报等)都非常需要和欢迎中国留学生。同时约有10%左右的留学生，学士毕业后选择在菲律宾继续深造报读硕士专业。
1. Chinese students should obey rules and regulations of Philippine government, respect the culture and beliefs of the natives and not do anything that jeopardizes the securities of the Republic of the Philippines and its people.
2. The students must register on time, if not, they must specify the reason/s and time for the late enrollment in advance. When the student gets the approval, it will be considered as personal leave, and if students exceed the time limit without any reason, the admission qualification will be cancelled.
3. The students must fill out the university Registration Forms in English and submit other requirements such as pictures, etc.
II. Transfering student visa
1. The students must submit Two (2) copies of English accomplished application forms required by the Bureau of Immigration and personal notarizations and authentications.
2. The students need to have physical examination required by the Bureau of Immigration, only it is qualified then students could apply for student visa.
3. It takes about 20 days to transfer from tourist visa to student visa and students will get it before they leave Philippines. We will not be responsible for the delay due to reasons that beyond human control.
4. Personal reason that result in failed student visa (eg. Leave school earlier than expected time), students should be responsible for their behavior.
1. The university will issue the official letter of admission before students leave school.
2. The concentrate Doctoral studies is arranged 2 times every year, and about 3 weeks each time. Students can choose to study or do research at school or outside of Philippines in other times.
3. If students leave school before the settled time, students should shoulder all the consequences.
4. Communicate and interact in English with teachers actively in class.
5. If students attendance rate is lower than 80%, university has the right to let students don"t get the units.
6. Students are responsible for the consequences of unfavorable score or graduation date due to their failure in finishing research work.
7. If they have any different opinions, students could communicate with program assistant,who will submit the report to the program chairman, and the chairman will coordinate the problems with related teachers.
1. Getting on with classmates well.
2. No-smoking on campus.
3. Taking care of the university properties, pay for the damage/s.
4. Show respects to the freedom of religious belief of all the students.
1. The students finish the massed learning (twice a year, about three weeks each time), complete all the research work, take the exams, submit the dissertation, and finally pass the dissertation to get the diploma.
2. Students will get certification of Doctoral Degree from the university when they are allowed to graduate.
VI. Suspension and drop out
1. If the students want to get suspension because of health problem or other reasons, the certificates from hospital and relative document should be offered, they could suspend after getting the approval from school.
2. The fees are not refundable according to the relative rules of the university.
3. If the students will be absent from school for more than 50 class hours, and leave school without any approval, they will be considered as drop out of school automatically. The fees are not refundable.
1. After the first module/term, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: scanned passport (and the copy of changing to student visa), scanned I-card, scanned student ID as well as scanned transcript of records of the first courses.
3. After the third module/term, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: submit title of dissertation, tables and general outline to international affairs organized by university.
4. After the fourth module/term, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: scanned transcript of records of the fourth courses, title of dissertation, tables and general outline as well as defense score.
5. After Graduation Ceremony, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: A photocopy of Doctoral Degree Diploma.
菲律宾中央大学(缩写CEU)是一所私立、无宗教背景的综合型大学。最初是Librada Avelino和Carmen de Luna两位女士于1907年6月3日成立的，学校最初名为Centro Escolar de Señoritas(西班牙文)。1933年获得俱有独立授予学位等级的综合型大学。如今菲律宾中央大学拥有四个校区，三所位于菲律宾首都马尼拉。位于马尼拉 Mendiola是学校主校区、malolo分校于1978年建立，位于马尼拉市北郊的malolo区、2005年最新落成的位于马尼拉makati区的新校区，和一所外省校区-宿雾省校区。菲律宾中央大学还计划再新增两所外省校区碧瑶市校区和达沃市校区。