Personal History Statement duly signed, with 2x2 photo. Form downloadable at www.immigration.gov.ph
Scholastic records authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the student’s country of origin or legal residence
Photocopy of data page of passport showing photo, date and place of birth, date of issue and expiry
Birth certificate or its equivalent authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate in the country of origin or residence
Two LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION from principal, adviser, counselor, or any other official from school graduated.
Medical Health Certificate with life size chest x-ray and laboratory reports
2. GET SCHEDULE FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
Submit admission requirements to the Guidance Office and secure an exam permit.
Summer Testing Schedule: Every Tuesday , Thursday and Saturday at 8:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.
Semestral Testing Schedule: Every Saturday at 8:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.
Present exam permit at the Finance Office. Pay P450.00 for the Testing Fee. Keep your receipt.
3. TAKE THE ENTRANCE EXAM
Proceed to the Testing Room on the date and time indicated on the exam permit. Present receipt.
Get the results immediately after the exam.
Be interviewed by the Guidance Counselor.
If accepted, get Permit to Enroll (Yellow Form) and list of documents to be submitted on or before enrollment.
May pay the reservation fee of P2,000.00 at the Finance Office. Fee is non-refundable but deductible from the total amount of fees.
May have his/her measurement taken for the school uniform at the University Bookstore.
Go to the Health Services for physical and dental exam. Submit all required health records. University Physician will sign the Permit to Enroll (Yellow Form).
Go to the Registrar’s Office and submit all the required documents with the accomplished Personal Information Sheet. Get class schedule and assessment of fees.
Settle fees at the Finance Office.
Secure student ID from the ICT.
5. ACCOMPLISH REQUIREMENTS
Submit the following to the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation:
1. School’s written endorsement of the applicant’s status for student visa written on the school’s official stationery signed by the University Registrar with official University Seal.
2. Notice of Acceptance (NOA) signed by the Vice-President for Academic Services and stamped with the school’s official dry seal.
3. Scholastic Records authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the student’s country of origin or legal residence.
4. Proof of adequate financial support to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation, subsistence, school dues, and other incidental expenses.
5. Police Clearance Certificate issued by the National Police authorities of the student’s country of origin or legal residence authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the student’s country of origin or legal residence. If the student has already been residing in the Philippines for more than 59 days, an NBI Clearance is also required.
6. Copy of student’s signed Personal History Statement and 2x2 photo.
7. Medical Health Certificate with life size chest X-ray and laboratory reports.
8. Photocopy of data page of passport showing photo, date and place of birth, date of issue and expiry.
1. Please take note of the USTET schedules and their corresponding deadlines for the payment of the non-refundable application fee at any Metrobank and Bank of the Philppine Islands (BPI) branch and submission of documents.
2. Payment for the USTET will only be accepted at Metrobank and BPI branches. Metrobank and BPI payment for online application applies only to Filipino applicants studying in the Philippines.Application fees of applicants for Senior High School/College belonging to the TOP 5 of their batch (based on their Grade 9 academic standing for Senior High School applicants or Grade 11 academic standing for College applicants) may be waived upon submitting the certification from the high school principal indicating their academic standing. This applies only to candidates coming from the public schools in the Philippines.
3. The following are grounds for forfeiture of the enrolment slot or for debarment in the succeeding term if discovered in the current term:
3.1 Misrepresentation of information entered in the Application and Grades Form/Information Survey
3.2 Misrepresentation during the examinations
3.3 Any violation of the instructions given; and
3.4 Other acts not in conformity with the University’s policy.
4. Submitted documents become property of the UST Office for Admissions (OFAD).
5. Please make sure that the Activity Log in your Applicant Admission Account indicates that UST OFAD has received your documents.
FOR APPLICANTS who wish to take the USTET in the MIDDLE EAST TESTING CENTERS
Complete set of documents should be received by the UST Office for Admissions (OFAD) on or before September 14, 2018.
FOR APPLICANTS who wish to submit international credentials or certification in lieu of the USTET
Complete set of documents should be received by the UST Office for Admissions (OFAD) on or before NOVEMBER 16, 2018. (refer to the Instructions for Local and International Applicants with International Credentials in lieu of USTET below)
An applicant’s Priority Program is the program that the applicant is applying to be accepted to. This is where his/her interest lies and wishes to further his/her knowledge and skills in. In the case the applicant does not meet the criteria of his/her priority program, he/she will be considered to his/her Alternative Program subject to the criteria set by the College. Once an applicant qualifies in his/her priority program, his/her alternative program is no longer processed.
Applicants are advised to visit the OFAD website (https://ofad.ust.edu.ph) and Activity Log every Friday for any announcement.
Instructions for International Applicants
International applicants are foreigners studying or have studied in Foreign Schools. Filipinos with dual citizenship are excluded.
1. Applicants must apply online. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the online application site.
2. Once you are in the online application site, click Register and select the application for COLLEGE.
3. Fill out the Pre-registration form to get your reference number.
4. Log-in your reference number, upload your ID picture, and then click save.
5. Print the Senior High School Grades Form.
6. Request the Registrar’s Office of your school to accomplish the High School Grades Form. Make sure that the school principal or registrar signs the High School Grades Form. Afterwards, encode your grades in your application portal.
7. Download and print the accomplished Application Form, Information Survey and USTET Application Payment Slip.
8. Using the following account details, pay the non-refundable application fee of USD 30.00 for those taking the USTET or USD 50.00 for those submitting international credentials or certification in lieu of USTET.
Account Name : UNIVERSITY of SANTO TOMASAccount Number : 0154-0068-77 (Dollar account)
Name of the Bank : Bank of the Philippine Islands (España – UST Branch)
Bank Address : España, Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
Swift Code : BOPIPHMM
9. Submit the following documents:
– Signed Application Form
– Accomplished Grades Form
– Two (2) letters of recommendation (one from the school’s guidance counselor and one from any of your teachers in Senior High School)
– Clear photocopy of:
• Five copies of the Student’s Personal History Statement (PHS) duly signed by him, both in English, and his national alphabet accompanied by his personal seal, if any, and containing, among others, his left and right thumbprints and a 2×2 inch photograph on plain white background taken not more than six months prior to submission
• Notarized affidavit of support including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses
• Scholastic Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant’s country of origin or legal residences
• Data page of the student’s passport showing date and place of birth duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post
• Birth certificate or its equivalent duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post
• TOEFL or IELTS results for applicants whose native language or whose medium of instruction in the secondary school is not English.
• International credentials or the certificates (IB, GAT, VCE, ATAR, GCE, SAT)
• Bank deposit slip/transaction receipt
Once we receive your documents, you shall receive a notification regarding the status of your application. Please visit your Activity Log to view the notification five (5) working days after submission of the documents.Mail the above documents to:
OFFICE FOR ADMISSIONS (OFAD)
Room 104, Tan Yan Kee Student Center
UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
España Boulevard, Sampaloc, Manila 1015 Philippines
Telephone numbers: (632) 406-1611 local 8276, (632) 310-7211, (632) 310-7214
Submission of international credentials or certificates does not mean automatic admission. These international credentials are only used as an admission requirement in lieu of USTET. Other entry assessment such as interview, talent examination, and the like may still be required in case the applicant’s credentials are accepted.
Instructions for Local and International Applicants with International Credentials in lieu of USTET
A Filipino or a foreign applicant who has graduated or is graduating from a foreign school or from an international school here in the Philippines may apply through submission of international credentials in lieu of taking the USTET, provided that the following criteria are satisfied:
For International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma:
• The school that they belong to is not on its first year of administering the IB.
• For graduates, the IB Diploma was awarded within the last two years.
• For applicants still in Grade 12, the IB predictive grade during Grade 11 must be at least 28 points.
For Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE), General Achievement Test (GAT), and ATAR:
• The school that they belong to is not on its first year of administering the GAT.
• For graduates, the VCE was awarded within the last two years.
• For graduates, an ATAR of at least 68 or VCE with no Study Score lower than 30.
• For applicants still in Grade 12, GAT with no Study Score lower than 30.
For Cambridge General Certificate of Education (GCE) AS/A Levels:
• For graduates, the GCE was awarded within the last two years.
• For graduates, a AICE Diploma or a GCE with at least 2 A Levels with a minimum grade of C.
• For applicants still in Grade 12, GCE with at least 3 AS Levels with 2 subjects having a minimum grade of c.
For Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT):
• The SAT must have been taken within the last 2 years before application.
• If the SAT is taken more than once, applicant must submit the most recent score.
• The Total Score must be at least 1200, with both Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math Scores not lower than 600.
These international credentials are only used as an admission requirement in lieu of USTET. Other entry assessment such as interview, talent examination, and the like may still be required in case the applicant’s credentials are accepted. Also, none of these shall be used as basis for credits in any of the college courses.
Applicants must submit an authenticated copy of their credentials, either by their school, testing center, or consulate.
An applicant must have completed 12 years of basic education or are completing their 12th year to be eligible to apply at UST.
Applicants who do not meet the criteria set above may still apply by taking the USTET.
菲律宾留学中央大学(缩写CEU)是一所私立、无宗教背景的综合型大学。最初是Librada Avelino和Carmen de Luna两位女士于1907年6月3日成立的，学校最初名为Centro Escolar de Señoritas(西班牙文)。1933年获得俱有独立授予学位等级综合型大学。如今菲律宾中央大学拥有四个校区，三所位于菲律宾首都马尼拉。位于马尼拉 Mendiola是学校主校区、malolo分校于1978年建立，位于马尼拉市北郊的malolo区、2005年最新落成位于马尼拉makati区的新校区，和一所外省校区-宿雾省校区。菲律宾中央大学计划再新增两所外省校区碧瑶市校区和达沃市校区。
◆每年约有20%左右的留学生毕业后，选择留在菲律宾工作，训练和培养自己的英语工作和社交能力。菲律宾政府的亲华政策吸引很多中国留学生选择在菲律宾工作生活和工作。据不完全统计：在菲律宾的中国留学生大多会在在菲律宾的国际化跨国公司工作，如IBM、DHL、壳牌等;在菲律宾的政府部门从事对华交流和翻译工作;在菲律宾当地华侨企业(如：Metro bank、Allied bank、SM mall、Robinson Mall、 Power plant Plaza、University of the East, Far Eastern University，Century Park Hotel 等),和华文报社(如世纪日报，商报，菲华时报等)都非常需要和欢迎中国留学生。同时约有10%左右的留学生，学士毕业后选择在菲律宾继续深造报读硕士专业。